“We have missed worshiping with you here at Church 213! We indeed love our church. However because we love you all and value your health, we followed the Governor’s guidelines and provided worship exclusively via Facebook. Now, however, the Governor and his task force have declared that we are cleared to cautiously begin gathering in worship again. After meeting with the Staff and Leadership Team, we have decided to do a “Soft-reopening” at Church 213 for those that feel comfortable doing so. We pray that everyone within our reach of ministry has felt the nearness of the Lord during our time apart and we look forward to seeing our faith family again in the weeks ahead.” – Pastor Stan
Reopening Service Strategy-
- We will begin corporate worship on May 17, 2020.
- There will be two Sunday worship services at 9:00 a.m. & 10:30 a.m.
- We are asking that you sign up to reserve seats for everyone attending with you by emailing the church office by the Friday before the service you are attending at [email protected] This will help us maintain social distancing and best manage our space.
- If email is not possible, you may reserve seats by calling the church office Monday or Thursday from 9am-1pm.
- There will be NO Kidztown options and nurseries will remain closed.
- If you are attending the 10:30 a.m. service, entrance to the lobby will be available at 10:10 a.m to allow the first service to safely exit the building.
- Masks and/or gloves are encouraged
- Because we want to comply with our governmental authority and keep everyone safe, there will be restrictions on seating during the worship times.
- Main Lobby doors will be mark as Entrance and Exit only.
- Realizing that some are in a “Higher-risk” category or some are simply not yet comfortable with coming to worship, we will continue to provide worship via Facebook at the 10:30 a.m. service.
- You should not feel compelled to come to the church for worship, but we will make it available, however, we can make no guarantees about complete safety We will do our very best to keep the facility clean and sanitary, including a “deep clean” prior to worship. When we gather in large groups though, there is always a chance that someone will be sick, and germs could be spread.
- If you have any hint of sickness, we humbly ask that you not attend the worship services, and let us know how we can pray for you.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact the Church office. We will do our best to provide answers.
We are excited to see you, albeit from a safe distance. “…for His good purposes.”