“We have missed worshiping with you here at Church 213! We indeed love our church and the fellowship of this body of believers is a priceless treasure to have in these uncertain days. Based on our Governor’s task force and our staff and leadership team’s recommendations, we are cautiously and courageously gathering in worship on campus at Church 213 for those that feel comfortable doing so. We pray that everyone within our reach of ministry has felt the nearness of the Lord during our time apart and we look forward to seeing our faith family again in the weeks ahead.” – Pastor Stan
- We are meeting for corporate worship in ONE SERVICE at 10am.
- Kidztown ministry is available for infant up to 5th grade.
- All Small Groups are meeting on Campus on Wednesdays @ 6:30pm.
- Face coverings are welcomed
- Additional seats have been added to the Worship Center to assure better social distance.
- We will do our very best to keep the facility clean and sanitary, including a “deep clean” prior to worship. However, as usual with any large groups setting, there is always a chance that someone will be sick, and germs could be spread.
- If you have any hint of sickness, we humbly ask that you not attend the worship services until there is recovery, and let us know how we can pray for you.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact the Church office. We will do our best to provide answers.
We are excited to see you worship Jesus “…for His good purposes.”